Skip to main content

0 questions
0 posts

Welcome to the Don't Rent Me community, a place for renters to ask questions, discuss renting related stories & information, and review their rental experiences. To get the full experience please sign up now for a free account.

Hi Emily,

I have experienced mould in a rental.
a building biologist can help with testing.
PHJ Services at Burleigh can do rudimentary testing and offers other services by way of drying the place out etc . Ph: 0755207733

if... (More)